May 19 , 2020
NO-BAKE- CHOCOLATE GANACHE TART
250g Digestive biscuits
90g melted butter
300g 55% Dark chocolate chips
30g Honey or brown sugar
1 Teaspoon vanilla extract or rum!!!!
1 Teaspoon coffee granules (optional)
- Melt your butter and whizz your digestives biscuits in a food processor or put them in a freezer bag and bash the living daylights out of them!
- Blend your melted butter into your blitzed biscuits and then press into a 9” loose bottom tin.
- Leave chill in your fridge for about 20-30 minutes until set.
- While you’re waiting ,put your cream, chocolate ,butter , sugar , vanilla extract and coffee granules (OPTIONAL) into a bowl , large enough so it can fit into a simmering pot of boiling water.
- Make sure the base doesn’t touch the water as you want the mixture to slowly melt and the chocolate to keep its delicious shine.
- Once you have your ‘chocolate soup’ all blended and deliciously smooth, just pour into your prepared biscuit shell!
- Leave overnight chilled in your fridge before you face palm into the tart for breakfast!
- Decorate if you wish with fresh fruit, or whipped cream or just a simple sprinkle of cocoa powder.
Ka-Boom you’re done!
Easy peasy chockywockydoodah Day!