PME : Peony Plunger Cutters - Set of 3
The cutters consist of 3 peony petals in 3 different sizes allowing you to create full peony flowers or add your own petal decorations to cakes, cupcakes and cookies.
These cutters from PME are ideal for use with a huge range of edible materials, such as sugarpaste, fondant, florist paste, gumpaste, marzipan and more.
The plunger cutters will not only cut the shape of the peony petal but will also emboss them for that authentic look and feel. This makes them great for making flowers for wedding cakes and sugar bouquets.
Plunger cutters, sometimes called ejector cutters, are a great, straight-forward method of creating different designs from sugarpaste or other similar materials. They allow you to create more delicate creations, as you don't have to shake the cutter to remove the sugarpaste, simply press the button to release.
Creating the perfect peony couldn’t be easier.
1. Roll out a thin piece of sugarpaste in your chosen colour onto a flat work surface.
2. Press the cutter firmly into the sugarpaste and then press down on the plunger to impress the design.
3. Lift the plunger cutter away from the work surface and gently press the plunger down again to remove your petal.
4. Repeat the process again for the other petals until you have enough for your peony.
5. Gently curve the petals into place and secure with edible glue or a small amount of royal icing to finish your peony.
Petals measure approximately:
Small: 1.75” x 1”
Medium: 2” x 1.75”
Large: 2.25” x 2”