Hygiplas Easytemp Colour Coded White Thermometer
Don't be fooled by its small size - this Easytemp thermometer from Hygiplas delivers big results whenever you need it. It's perfect for busy chefs who are always on the move, with a fold-away design to keep the probe safe while being carried, ready to be called upon whenever you need a quick and accurate food temperature reading. It's suitable for colour-coded food prep to help reduce the risk of cross contamination too - the white design is instantly identifiable for use with baked or dairy ingredients.
The casing is already strong and robust, but comes with a handy removable wrist strap to ensure you won't drop or damage the thermometer either. An auto on/off function conserves power to cut down on the need for regular battery replacements, and switching between °C and °F is as simple as pushing a button.
Easy to clean and holding a temperature response time of just 15 seconds, the thermometer guarantees a fast and cost-effective approach to food safety in the kitchen. Declaration of Conformity included in user manual, supplied with product and available online. The use of anti-bacterial probe wipes is recommended after each use, to help reduce the risk of cross contamination and maintain impeccable hygiene.
- Material Plastic
- Temperature Range -50°C to 300°C
- Resolution 0.1°C
- Response Time 15sec
- Weight 70g
- Colour White
- Easy to carry around and perfect for any busy chef on the move
- Colour-coded white to easily identify for use with bakery or dairy items
- Fold-away design keeps probe safe and hygienic when not in use
- Easily switches between °C and °F readings at the touch of a button
- Accurate to within 1°C for precise temperature readings within 15 seconds
- Auto on/off function conserves power to ensure batteries last longer
- Handy removable wrist strap prevents drops and protects thermometer
- Requires 1 x AAA battery for immediate use